We are about to take a wonderful journey to China to get our precious daughter Savannah Lee-Jean Xiao Rankin. D.O.B. June 19, 2005.Please follow this blog forever.

Friday, January 11, 2008

A day to remember
















I had to put this on the blog we have waited so long for a day like this. Last night at 7:20pm, Savannah took daddy's hand and said "Daddy come upstairs" I said where are you guys going, so I followed them upstairs. Savannah walked calmly to her bedroom and said "I tired now" climbed on the bed got into bed and drank her milk. I said "Oh my lord" she can do it. So Dave went downstairs, I performed my trick of staying in the bathroom next door and pretend to have my shower wash hair, Savannah was asleep within 15 mins after 2 cups of milk. Now, not sure why but Savannah has started yelling in the house, yes at the top of her lungs " Mommy come here" Mommy what are you doing" Mommy where are you" I think she just loves to be heard. So if I have it correct, 26 months out of diapers, 13 months started walking, 2.5 years started sleeping through the night. Not bad, every child is different. But for sure I can compare girls versus boys and girls have much more energy.